Diversity in the Workplace
The way to understand something is through the lense of our own experience; In this training we will be drawing on our shared experiences of discrimination to enable us to explore racial (or other diversity factor) injustice and promote understanding. Discrimination exists on multiple levels. Whomever you are: it is likely that in the world we live, you will have experienced discrimination on some level.
What attendees will gain from attending:
- The training will use own experiences and interactive exercises to explore:
- Concepts of racial awareness and understanding
- Similarities between people
- The Function of discrimination v the function of harmony
- The subtleties of race / diversity and culture
- The unseen weight of racial / diversity discrimination
Book your spot by paying using the PayPal button below.
Date: Wednesday 6th January 2016 or Saturday 16th January 2016, 9.30-4.30, Central London.
[wpecpp name=”Racial Understanding Training” price=”197.00″ align=”left”]